Terms and conditions of hire Please read carefully
1. Prices are valid until superseded by a new price list. All prices exclude VAT which will be added at the rate at the time of hire (currently 20%) Customers are strongly advised to seek a quote to avoid confusion. Cureent price list is valid until March 31st 2018
2. All items are supplied in a clean condition. Please return them in a clean condition also. Equipment returned dirty will be charged an additional cleaning charge. A wash hire facility is available for an extra charge. Please ask for a quote. Containers must also be returned (and washed if not taking the wash hire facility). Lost or damaged containers will be charged at cost. Please ensure that all items are re-packed in our containers ready for collection. We will not be responsible if items are missed. We regret that it is not possible to count orders on site, particularly if dirty.
3. The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to equipment from the time of delivery to you or collection from our premises until it is returned. Breakages and shortages will be charged at cost. Once out of our possession items are not covered by our insurance and hirers are strongly advised to take out the relevant cover with their own insurers against theft and damage against breakage. Transit insurance is also advised if not using our delivery service..
4. Shortages must be notified immediately on receipt of goods. Claims will not be considered if we are not notified within 24 hours of collection/delivery. We can be contacted 24 hours a day on 015395 60269 or mobile 07774977586 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Quotes are valid for 14 days and will be deleted if not confirmed. A non-refundable booking fee of 10% of the estimated hire charge is required when placing your order. Full payment is required 7 days prior to the hire. If cancellation or amendment of the order is necessary, at least 7 days notice must be given; otherwise we reserve the right to charge the full cost. Equipment may be collected from us during working hours. If you are travelling any distance we suggest that you telephone in advance to arrange this. Our delivery charge is for one delivery and collection only to a ground floor entrance. Please ensure that there is someone available to take delivery and for our collection as a further charge will be made should we need to make more than one trip.Payment of your deposit is deemed to be acceptance of our terms.
6. The hire period is for three days. Two hires per week are charged. If you need extended hire terms, please ask. We reserve the right to charge additional hires should goods be returned late.
7. Please note our cancellation policy: Any confirmed booking cancelled within 6 months of the date of delivery will incur a 10% charge of the estimated total bill i.e. your non refundable deposit. If within 3 months 25%, within 1 month 50% and within 7 days 100%